Classification for Fee Purposes
Triton School District # 2125 - Facilities Use Policy
Classifications for Fee Purposes:
Class I (normal activities during regularly scheduled custodial hours)
- School organizations
- Community Education Department sponsored activities
- Parent-teacher groups
- District or school-recognized booster group meetings
- Local, state and national election polls and caucuses
- Board of Education activities
- Essential services (such as law enforcement running drills for the benefit of District #2125)
- School Reunion groups for Claremont, West Concord and Dodge Center/Triton
- Community Triton Groups which benefit the Triton School District #2125 (such as Triton Foundation, Post Prom, Booster Club, FCA etc.)
Class II (Includes above groups outside of regularly scheduled custodial hours)
- Community athletic associations, (such as traveling teams), must prove that 100% of the participants are Triton students.
- Non-school community organizations (such as scouts, 4-H, etc.)
- Government agencies serving mostly School District #2125 residents
- Community Groups that hold activities that benefit mostly School District # 2125 residents (such as townhouse associations, local clubs, Men’s Night Basketball, Legion teams or local adult softball teams etc. with 100% of the participants being district residents (proven with roster submission).
- District community church activities
- Private or Charter Schools located in Triton School District’s Communities.
- For-profit organizations and/or private groups which provide educational, civic, recreational or charitable activities and do not charge admission
- Colleges and universities
- Group activities that benefit mostly non-district #2125 residents
- Private rentals (graduation, wedding reception, etc.)
- Individuals, private agencies, companies and vendors that use district facilities for commercial purposes or profit.
- Adult or student athletic groups with less than 100% Triton district students/residents on the roster.
- Other High Schools, Private Schools and Charter Schools not located within the Triton School District Communities.
Effective-Sept 1, 2017